Parents/carers are welcome to come to the school to receive an enrolment package from the office staff. Alternatively, you may contact the school to request a package or a package can be downloaded below.
An education at St Bernadette's Primary, will give your child the best opportunity to develop academically, spiritually and socially, and in partnership with Catholic education. It involves a commitment to work with the school and support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education.
Specifically, joining this community means parents/carers and students are committed to:
- the development of quality relationships with all members of the school community
- the Catholic identity and evangelising mission of the school within the Church
- supporting the school in upholding school rules and policies
- involvement by parents and caregivers, where possible, in the life of the school.
- Enrolment Instructions
- Form A: Enrolment Application
- Form B: Consent Form and Data Collection
- Form C: Overseas and Exchange Students Application (if applicable)